Qualifications: BSc (Hons) Dip (M) MBA ATT FCCA CTA
Our company is led by managing director Madan Salhan, who brings extensive experience to his role.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) and of the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT).
A former divisional director and shareholder in a £40 million company, Madan also brings valuable experience and understanding of the commercial world to Salhan Accountants.
Madan leads an in-house team of a tax professionals and we also draw on the skills of a pool of external experts, including barristers, lawyers, insolvency practitioners and ex-HM Revenue & Customs professionals, to add value to our services to clients. Madan leads our tax planning and bespoke tax strategy teams, along with our wealth management and litigation teams.
As the managing director of Salhan Accountants Ltd, no day is the same for Madan – one day he can be dealing with sole trader’s accounts and the next he could be advising on a serious fraud case.
- Tax investigations – the more complex and challenging the better
- Forensic accounting and advising on matters before the criminal and civil court
- Dealing with financial disputes, including partnership disputes
- Dealing with financial matters in respect of matrimonial disputes
- Tax planning and the use of trusts for mitigation of inheritance tax
- Business strategy
- Business planning
- Business start-ups
- Business valuations
- Financial planning
- Marketing strategy
- Small businesses
- High net worth individuals
- Wealth management
- Customer relations
- Member of Association of Taxation Technicians
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, Diploma, Marketing
- Member of Chartered Institute of Tax
- Cardiff Business School, MBA
- University of Wales, Cardiff, Bsc (Hons)