Dentists operate in a sector that requires them to deliver the highest standards of patient care while also running cost-effective, efficient businesses that need to continuously develop to meet new regulatory and competitive challenges.
Salhan Accountants’ expert team offers specialist knowledge of the accountancy, budgeting, financial and tax challenges facing dentists.
Whether you are setting up a new dental practice or running an established operation, are operating in the NHS or privately, we can provide specialist accountancy, tax and business advisory services tailored to the needs of your business and the dental sector.
We will help you to maximise financial efficiency, to give your practice a solid foundation for future growth, and provide administrative, advisory and support services designed to free up time and resources so that you can concentrate on your patients.
Our services include:
- practice start-ups
- raising practice finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- accountancy systems
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts services, through our own finance department
- annual accounts preparation
- budgeting and forecasting
- benchmarking reports
- partnership issues
- incorporation via our own incorporation service, with the option of HSBC business banking
- practice acquisitions and disposals
- business and personal tax returns
- tax strategies for high net worth individuals through our Salhan Gold service
- expert tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- tax investigation insurance protection
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- retirement strategies.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.