Retailers operate in a competitive environment, with the potential for high pace and volume of transactions, so they need accountants and business advisers who understand the way their sector operates.
We are experienced in working with retail sector clients and with specialist areas within retail, including internet and mail order businesses.
Accurate, well-managed financial information is vital to help you run your business effectively and cost-effectively, maintain advantage in your sector and plan for the longer-term. Whether you are a small shop owner or major retailer, we can deal with all your accounting needs – including bookkeeping, cash flow projections, payroll, stock control and VAT – so that you can focus on running and building your business.
We can also advise on business development issues, including raising finance for expansion and both personal and business-related tax issues.
Our services for retailers include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- advice on pricing and optimising margins
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions and retirement planning
- wealth preservation and asset protection.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.