The UK automotive sector is crucial to the UK economy, generating more than £55 billion in turnover annually.
A diverse industry, it ranges from garages, service centres and franchised dealerships to suppliers of components, technology specialists and manufacturers and from haulage companies to motorsport businesses.
With our specialist knowledge of the sector, Salhan Accountants is ideally placed to provide a comprehensive range services to automotive business, tailored to their specific needs.
While automotive businesses may be involved driving forward technology and developing or producing innovative products, they also need to get the financial basics right, so that they are in the best possible financial shape to stay competitive and be ready to take advantage of current and future opportunities.
Our expert team will help automotive businesses to deal with their day-to-day financial administration and provide expert advice on more complex issues, such as cross-border VAT and research and development (R&D) tax credits.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- VAT compliance and planning
- research and development (R&D) tax relief claims
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- cross-border trading issues
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions and retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.