We have extensive experience in working with retail sector clients and with specialist areas within the sector, including online retailers.
You might just be starting out as an eBay trader or you might be running a substantial online business. Or you might be an established retailer looking to diversify with an online offering.
Whatever the age or size of your business, many of the issues involved in setting up or developing an internet-based enterprise will be the same as for a more traditional structure.
But the unique nature of e-commerce can also cause additional challenges. For example, a strong business plan is crucial as banks and other funders can be more wary of investing in e-commerce enterprises, so we can assess the viability of your business and ways to enhance this as well as preparing cash flow and profit projects.
We can also advise on issues such as facilities for online payments and the implications of operating an internet business in different tax jurisdictions.
Our services for online traders include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals through our Salhan Gold service
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- wealth preservation and asset protection.
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions and retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.