The public sector is operating under increasingly tight financial constraints and pressure to deliver value for money.
They also work within strict regulatory frameworks, which require them to demonstrate integrity and transparency in financial dealings.
At Salhan Accountants, we can provide a range of accountancy, audit, tax and business advisory services, to supplement the in-house expertise of public sector organisations and provide objective and independent consultancy.
We also offer a range of outsourced financial administrative services, which can provide a cost-effective alternative to operating these in-house.
Our services for public sector organisations include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- tax compliance and planning
- financial management advice
- grant audits
- forensic accounting and fraud investigations.
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.