Qualifications: PhD, CMATH, MIMA, CSci, member EMS, Faculty of Actuaries
Anjulika has a wealth of experience in delivering professional financial, actuarial, mathematical and accountancy solutions. She is an applied mathematician, an accountant, a Chartered Mathematician, a Chartered Scientist and a member of the Institute of Mathematics and its Application; the European Mathematical Society; She is also an affiliate member of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
Anjulika, who leads the in-house accountancy team at Salhan Accountants, is a specialist in HMRC compliance, financial modelling and simulation and large infrastructure projects.
As well as leading Salhan Accountants’ Data Analytics and VAT consultancy and human resources departments, she works with the firm’s corporate finance team and on IT infrastructure projects. Anjulika also uses her skills and experience to deliver financial and actuarial financial modelling solutions, for clients including banks and multi-million-pound companies.
Prior to joining Salhan Accounting, Anjulika worked as a senior mathematician for a multinational company. She has also worked with several law firms and banks on financial modelling and forensic audits including preparing expert reports for court. Her knowledge and experience have also led to her being called an expert in court cases and VAT tribunals.
Highly skilled in computer programming, she has produced independent reports, conforming to industry standards, validating algorithms that produce results in complex instrument systems as well as validating commercial algorithms.
Anjulika has also worked at the Universities of Birmingham and Brighton and has published technical papers in international journals and presented these at international conferences.
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Actuarial and Financial Calculations
- Accounting and Financial Software and integrations
- Mathematical Finance
- Forensic Accounting, including financial mis-selling
- Accounting and non-accounting software
- Business development
- Infrastructure development
- Mathematical algorithms
- Complex mathematical and Actuarial systems
- Financial Modelling and Forecasts
- IT and infrastructure projects
- VAT law and VAT investigations
- Business strategy
- Member of Institute of Mathematics and its Applications.
- Chartered Mathematician and Chartered Scientist
- Member of European Mathematical Society
- Member of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- PhD in Applied Mathematics
- BA Hons (Mathematics). MSc (Mathematics)