Salhan Accountants is experienced in advising clients in the specialist worlds of entertainment, media and sport, which offer opportunities for highly profitable careers.
We work with professionals in sports including football, golf and motor racing, performers in pop music and other areas of entertainment and technical specialists, including sound recordists and vision mixers. Our clients also include music publishing companies.
We recognise that the unique challenges of working in the creative, sporting and entertainment industries. In professions where the earning potential can be enormous, but careers can be unpredictable and brief, our clients value knowing their finances are in safe hands.
We understand that sports, entertainment and media professionals are busy people, who may be travelling on a regular basis and have limited spare time for dealing with their financial affairs.
Our flexible approach means that we happy to work with their representatives, such as agents or other professional advisers, to assist in the effective management of their financial affairs.
Our entertainment, media and sport services include:
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- corporate and personal tax returns
- corporate and personal tax planning, including domicile issues
- VAT compliance and planning including European VAT reclaims
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- royalty accounting and advice on royalty disputes
- tour accounting
- business structures
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions planning
- retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.