At Salhan Accountants, we are experienced in working with business involved in the precious stones and metals sector, from mining to processing and retail.
We understand the issues and challenges that affect the industry, including the complexities caused by its international nature, political instability in countries where precious stones and metals are sourced, changing trends in consumption and rising energy and raw material costs. We are also experienced in working with businesses involved in imports and exports.
The Salhan Accountants’ team offers a range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to support businesses in the precious stones and metals.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- advice on pricing and optimising margins
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions and retirement planning
- wealth preservation and asset protection.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.