Businesses in the IT sector operate in one of one of the fastest moving and most competitive industries.
With businesses and consumers increasingly reliant on technology in their day-to-day lives, an IT enterprise offers real opportunities for success as well as new challenges.
When you work with Salhan Accountants, you will benefit from the expertise of experienced accountants and business advisers, who will help you to identify options for developing your business in a demanding environment while ensuring that you have a strong financial foundation in place to support growth and maintain your competitive edge.
Whether you are looking for an outsourced solution for your day-to-day business administration, need funding for expansion or want to gain the maximum tax benefits from IT research and development, we can help.
Our services for IT businesses include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- business and personal tax returns
- VAT compliance and planning
- research and development (R&D) tax relief claims
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- business valuations
- acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- pensions and retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.