When you specialise in providing business services, your first priority is to deliver high quality support to your customers.
That’s why you need to work with high quality accountancy, tax and business strategy advisors, who can add value to your operation and help you support your clients even better.
At Salhan Accountants, we are experienced in working with a wide range of business services companies, including those specialising in recruitment, facilities management and outsourcing services.
Whatever service you provide, we will get to know your businesses and your finances, enabling us to provide the right services to help your organisation move forward.
We can look after day-to-day financial administration, freeing you to concentrate on looking after your clients and building your business, and provide more detailed, specialist advice to help you take your business to where you want it to be.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- business and personal tax returns
- VAT compliance and planning
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- raising practice finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- practice acquisitions and disposals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.