The hospitality and leisure sector – including pubs, restaurants, hotels, caravan and holiday parks, visitor attractions and other tourism-related enterprises – can face particular business challenges, including seasonal demand and the impact of changing economic conditions.
We understand that enterprises in this sector need practical advice to deal with both day-to-day and longer term financial issues, within the context of these broader commercial factors and pressures.
If your business is in the hospitality and leisure sector, we can offer a wide range of support services, including bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll, to help you operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
We can also help by providing tailored advice on specialist issues such as capital allowances, capital gains and corporation tax, raising finance and VAT.
Our services for the hospitality and leisure sector include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- business and personal tax returns
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- business valuations
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- pensions and retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.