At Salhan Accountants, we understand that manufacturing businesses need advisers with real insight into their sector, so that they can provide the right support.
We know that manufacturing businesses operate in a highly competitive sector, which offers great potential for success.
But they can also be vulnerable to economic pressures – nationally and globally – and other factors that they cannot control.
In a constantly evolving environment, we can help you to establish a sound financial footing from which to run your business, so that you are able to improve profitability, take opportunities to develop and grow and have the strength to weather economic challenges.
Our services include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management accounts
- annual accounts and audits
- budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- VAT compliance and planning
- research and development (R&D) tax relief claims
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- business strategy and development
- acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.