Operating a legal firm involves specific challenges and responsibilities. At Salhan Accountants, we understand the issues you face and can use our experience and expertise in working with solicitors to provide forward-thinking advice.
We recognise that legal practices are focused on providing their own clients with the best possible service, so it can be difficult to allocate time and resources to planning for the firm’s growth and development when practice leaders are also dealing with day-to-day business management and regulatory issues.
Whether you are a sole practitioner or a multi-partner practice, our team can help you run your legal firm efficiently and cost-effectively and to achieve your financial and business objectives.
Our services for solicitors include:
- raising finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- regulatory audits under Solicitors Accounts Rules and other reporting
- advice and practical implementation of partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and limited company status
- specialist tax and VAT advice for practice matters and to supplement in-house knowledge when advising clients
- advice on practice management issues
- self-assessment tax returns for partners
- partnership tax returns
- practice valuations
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals through our Salhan Gold service
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- succession and exit planning
- retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.