At Salhan Accountants, we use our experience and knowledge of the industry to provide retail pharmacies with the services and support they need to develop and grow.
We can advise on issues ranging from day-to-day financial administration, like bookkeeping and payroll, to providing guidance on the most effective tax-business structure and raising finance for expansion.
If you are a locum pharmacist, we can provide expert advice on maximising tax efficiency, including the option of operating as a limited company.
Our services for pharmacists include:
- outsourced bookkeeping and accounts, through our own finance department
- management and annual accounts
- VAT compliance and planning
- advice on business structures including incorporation – we have our own incorporation service with the option of HSBC business banking
- raising practice finance – we have our own corporate finance team
- practice acquisitions and disposals
- business and personal tax returns
- bespoke tax planning, including tax strategies for high net worth individuals
- tax investigation assistance through our Taxation-Investigation service
- wealth preservation and asset protection
- pensions and retirement planning.
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact Salhan Accountants in Edgbaston, Birmingham.