The Award winning accountancy firm, Salhan Accountants, requires a Sales and Marketing Executive/Assistant to support sales operations activities, customer queries and marketing campaigns
Salary: Competitive+ Company Benefits
To Work under the direction of the Directors to support the aims and objectives of the organisation and support with the day to day running of the sales administration team.
- To work with Sales/New Client Managers on the timely delivery of quotations, custom proposals and costings.
- To prepare marketing datasheets and information packs.
- To organise arrangements for trade shows and event organisation.
- Create marketing copy to promote the company’s products or service for use in various print and digital material, such as industry magazine editorial pieces, adverts, email campaigns, social media updates and website news announcements.
- To assist in the delivery of marketing activities to support various marketing campaigns.
To maintain and manage housekeeping of leads generated through marketing activities- updating CRM database.
- To support the Directors and other colleagues with any additional duties or tasks as may be reasonably expected within the scope of the role.
- Qualified to Degree level or with equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience in administration, ideally in customer services and/or sales.
- Strong planning, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Experience in writing marketing copy.
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills dealing with a range of enquiries.
- Ability to use a range of communication skills coupled with excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Demonstrable good numeracy skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with a high attention to detail.
Experience of working with colleagues and customers. Must be presentable with a professional and approachable manner. Have the ability to develop excellent working relationships.
To apply, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Fiona Harris via email at email@example.com